Re: [Groff] Introduction to groff in french

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction to groff in french
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:33:58 +0100

Hi Peter,

On Thu, Nov 20 2014 at 02:48:55 AM, Peter Schaffter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bertrand --
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2014, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
>> So I've written a very simple example with Mom in French with a
>> step-by-step explanation on Ubuntu's French documentation page.
>> Could I commit it into contrib/mom/examples so that I could refer
>> to this file in the Ubuntu article?
>
> Go for it.  Couple of small changes, though.  In your code
> demonstrating HEADING, I'd remove the blank lines.  Also add a PP
> before the first Lorem ipsum (...).
[...]

Thanks for your remarks, I will correct my example and commit it.  I
have a tendency to add a blank line before or after a HEADING for
clarity pupose in the source file, but this add an extra blank line.  I
guess the recommandation is to simply add a comment with "\#"? Also, I
found out that in the mom examples, sometimes .PP is added right after a
HEADING, sometimes no.  What is the general rule?

Bertrand Garrigues