Re: [Groff] PDF_IMAGE and MOM

From: Dale Snell
Subject: Re: [Groff] PDF_IMAGE and MOM
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 12:16:29 -0800

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 16:36:04 +0000
Ralph Corderoy <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, your mombog.mom had a blank line at the start and the comments
> were lines starting `\#' rather than `.\#'.  One or the other might
> have an affect on your attempt at A3 in mom, I don't know.

"\#" is a _groff_ comment, not mom's.  Mom shouldn't care.  If she
does, she needs to be chastised, but I think she's safe.  The only
time I use anything different is when I want an "in-line" comment.
E.g.,

  .MY_MACRO ARG ARG \" this is a silly example

As for the blank line at the top of the file, I don't think mom cares.
I just tried adding a blank line to one of my mom files, and there was
no change.  Of course, I didn't have any PS or PDF images in it, so it
wasn't really a good test.

--Dale

--
Daniel: "This tastes like chicken."