Re: [Groff] release ready

From: Ingo Schwarze
Subject: Re: [Groff] release ready
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:58:08 +0200

Hi Werner,

Werner LEMBERG wrote on Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 09:13:16AM +0200:

> I think I've now done everything to make a new release ??? essentially,
> it was a matter of continued comparation between the last tarball and
> the current git repository.

Thank you for doing all that work.  Also thanks for merging all the
small patches i sent in, they all seem to be working properly as
committed.

> There are surprisingly few changes (expect Bernd's clean-up of
> copyright issues), so I don't expect large surprises.
>
> After Bernd's commits to fix the IPC issue, I can do `make dist' and
> distribute it.  Before doing this, however, I want to wait a few days
> so that you can test and check whether everything's fine.  Please do so!

Testing on OpenBSD revealed no regressions and no critical issues
of any other kind.  So when you feel ready, nothing should hold back
the release from my point of view.

I might look into a few minor issues if i find the time, but none
of that is critical, so don't wait for me.  I'm not even sure yet
those are issues at all.

Yours,
  Ingo