Re: [Groff] MOM Macros - Starting Chapters on Odd Pages

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] MOM Macros - Starting Chapters on Odd Pages
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 02:19:03 -0400

Yves --

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014, Yves Cloutier wrote:
> I was wondering if there is an option which is part of the MOM macros to
> specify that chapters should start on odd numbered pages?
>
> Or should this be done manually by adding blank pages as necessary?

If you add

.am COLLATE
. if e .BLANKPAGE
..

to the top of your doc(s), you'll get a silently-numbered blank page
after chapters that inconvenienly end on odd-numbered pages.  I
assume that's what you want unless you're preparing plates and don't
need the blank page.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca