Re: [Groff] order of PRINTSTYLE and other requests in mom

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] order of PRINTSTYLE and other requests in mom
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 16:37:40 -0400

Ulrich --

On Sun, Oct 05, 2014, Ulrich Lauther wrote:
> BTW, there are two typos:
>   will not changes mom’s default paper size to A4, nor her
>   default document leading 14 points, whereas
>
> should be
>   will not change mom’s default paper size to A4, nor her
>   default document leading of 14 points, whereas

Aha!  From this little bit, I discovered that a) you're not reading
the most up-to-date documentation, and b) I forgot that the PAPER,
PAGEWIDTH, and PAGELENGTH order wrt PRINTSTYLE had already been
dealt with in 2.0-b!  (Yes, as an exception.)  I suggest updating
your mom installation from the repo (current mom version is 2.0-c)
or grabbing the tarball from the mom site:

  http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-2.0-c.tar.gz

> BTW2...
>   .PAPER A4 LANDSCAPE
> would be convenient.