Re: [Groff] new automake system

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] new automake system
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 06:44:34 +0200 (CEST)

Looks good, thanks a lot!  I've just minor comments, see below.
Please commit.

> +o X11 resources for gxditview, that were previously installed in
                                  ^^^^
I think this should be `which'.

> +  /usr/X11/lib/X11/app-defaults no matter which 'prefix' was set, are

Please use `...' for quotation.  I know this is against recent GNU
standards, but I prefer conformity to `correctness'.  Later on maybe
we can change all quotes in one rush to '...'.

> +  now installed in appresdir=$prefix/lib/X11/app-defaults. If

Please use two spaces after a full sentence stop.

> +  command line options and rerun it (\`prefix' value has no effect on
> +  --with-appresdir option).

Insert a `the' at the second line's start.

> +# By default if --with-appresdir is not used, we will install the
> +# gxditview resources in $prefix/lib/X11/app-defaults

Please add a full stop at the sentence end.