Re: [Groff] new automake system

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] new automake system
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:13:13 +0100

Hi Blake,

> I always use the latest git version, and not any official release,
> because it often contains corrections that are important to me.

Congratulations, you're a "developer" and have to suffer all their
tribulations.  :-)  A regular, nightly?, tarball produced from git with
`make distcheck' would package up a ./configure so that you could use it
and not git and need less installed/downloaded.  But I don't know if one
exists, or if anyone has the time to set it up as a contribution.

Cheers, Ralph.