Re: [Groff] PDFPIC macro

From: Deri James
Subject: Re: [Groff] PDFPIC macro
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:04:06 +0100

On Sun 21 Sep 2014 15:29:18 Keith Marshall wrote:
> >> Good idea!
> >

> > Yes, it is. Someone on the list has contacted me, with a view to writing
> > the  code,
>
> Who might that be?  If it was off-list, then we have a problem -- we all
> need to be kept in the picture, with this sort of stuff.  I ask because...

I'm glad that Ulrich has answered you, it was not my place to identify the
person as they contacted me privately, but I felt the list should be aware
something was in the wind.

> > and I have provided the perl version.
>
> I have not seen this, nor any pointer to it, yet I have already begun to
> explore possibilities at the C/C++ level.  I don't want to waste my time
> duplicating someone else's effort, but I would need some help to find my
> way through perl code.

I thought I'd mentioned that my perl pdfbb program used the same code as in
gropdf, and I assumed you already had that. I'd be happy to send you the same
email I sent to Ulrich but the email address;-

        Keith Marshall <address@hidden>

Bounces my emails and I don't think it would be of much interest to many if I
sent it to the list.

Cheers

Deri