Re: [Groff] License for files with »ideal« parts

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] License for files with »ideal« parts
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:29:23 +0100

Hi Ingo,

> Your best bet may be to write a mail to Professor Chris Van Wyk (the
> Copyright holder in the sense of the Berne Convention) and kindly ask
> him for permission.

Eric Raymond contacted the professor in March this year, so it would be
nice not to contact him again without taking up the status with Eric
first.  IIRC Chris passed on some details of a contact at Bell Labs who
had helped sort out legal issues before, but I don't know anything more;
I may have been dropped from the CC list.

Eric?

Cheers, Ralph.