[Groff] Introduction

From: Robert Bocchino
Subject: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 23:27:40 -0700

Hi groff list,

As I mentioned to Werner, I'm a professional software engineer, regular groff
user, and Unix tool enthusiast, and I'd like to contribute back to groff
development.  I'm most interested in working on grohtml.  I'd like to start
with something simple, like a bug fix or a refactoring.  Then, if everything
goes well, I could move on to bigger things, such as making it generate HTML
tables from tbl input.

One issue I already have in mind to look at is that it doesn't always format
indented lists correctly.

If you have any grohtml issues you'd like me to look at, and they're not
already on the groff issues list, please respond to this email or add them to
the issues list.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you all.

Rob

Robert L. Bocchino Jr.
291 S. Euclid Ave., Apt. PH8
Pasadena, CA  91101