Re: [Groff] new automake system

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: [Groff] new automake system
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 01:17:15 +0200

Hello everyone,

On Tue, Aug 12 2014 at 08:56:45 AM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> Folks,
> before switching `officially' to the new automake branch, I suggest
> that we do another groff release, based on the current `master'
> branch.  I hope I will have some time in September for doing that.

I've just pushed a new branch 'automake2' (branched from master at
commit 985b1eacaf24981f29bb4a5d53b8961dbafcdfef, about a month ago)
where I split my original work into smaller commits. It's not completely
finished, I saw some mistakes and redone some parts, and I still need to
integrate some fixes that were pointed out on the 1st automake branch.

Bertrand Garrigues