[Groff] Missing text in PDF with Mom

From: Mike Gran
Subject: [Groff] Missing text in PDF with Mom
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 21:03:15 -0700

Hi-

So it is my first ever attempt at using Groff.

I wrote the small text file below in Mom, and processed
it into pdf using pdfmom 1.22.2, on a Fedora 20 box.  Then
I moved the pdf to a Windows machine.

The generated pdf file doesn't have any paragraphs when viewed
by Adobe Reader XI Version 11.00.08 on Windows 8 64-bit.  It is
nothing but title text.

But if I convert the resultant pdf to a PNG using pdftopng 3.04
on Fedora, the title text and the paragraph text appears.

I'm guessing that I was supposed to embed a font, maybe, in the
PDF file itself somehow.

Any ideas?

The groff file and resultant PDF are attached.

-Mike Gran