Re: [Groff] [groff] 01/01: contrib/mom: license and Emacs setup; ChangeL

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] [groff] 01/01: contrib/mom: license and Emacs setup; ChangeLog: repair it.
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 16:56:45 +0200

> >     contrib/mom: license and Emacs setup; ChangeLog: repair it.
>
> Bernd, I generally applause your efforts on normalizing those issues.
> However, `mom' is actively maintained by Peter, and your changes are
> quite substantial, so please contact him in advance whether he likes
> your modifications.
>
>      Werner

Dear Peter,

How about my changings in the mom source tree?  I changed just the
FSF copyleft years <start_year>-2014 as was discussed formerly.  In some
files I added the Emacs settings at the 1st line or the end.

The ChangeLog was almost unreadable before.  It looks now better on
Emacs, gedit, vi, nano, and libreoffice.

I never changed the content.

Bernd Warken