Re: [Groff] [Heirloom] Generating doc/ files

From: Pierre-Jean
Subject: Re: [Groff] [Heirloom] Generating doc/ files
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:25:45 +0200

Blake McBride wrote:

> The documents should be changed to use included or
> standard fonts only.

For the troff documentation I agree, we should use the
default font.

> If included or standard fonts are not good enough - take
> that up with X11 et al.

That's the case of the other documents, which show how to
use the font features and how to tweak the typographic
details. I believe we should go with Linux Libertine, since
it is packaged in most distributions -- at least, I'm gonna
try with this one.

Cheers,
Pierre-Jean.