Re: [Groff] .hcode request with german umlauts inside utf8 input file

From: Carsten Kunze
Subject: Re: [Groff] .hcode request with german umlauts inside utf8 input file
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:49:53 +0200 (CEST)

> Please provide an actual example input and command line that lets us
> reproduce your error.

Sorry, you are right, I should have been providing an example! By creating that
I saw that there has been an error in my makefile...

Now the error message is "hyphenation code must be ordinary character". So I
understand that the only correct file enocding for .hcode with umlauts is
latin1 (ISO 8859-1)? Or is there any chance to use 7-bit input like \[uXXXX]?

--Carsten