Re: [Groff] underlining

From: Carsten Kunze
Subject: Re: [Groff] underlining
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 22:28:36 +0200 (CEST)

There is good reason for using italic font for text marked with .ul. For
typesetting underlining is very bad typography. So the current programming IS
best programming. And it is documented in really every book about UNIX troff
(did you read one?).

So create a new groff request (different name from .ul) it does not harm. But
please do NOT change .ul --it works perfect!

--Carsten