Re: [Groff] new file DISTRIBUTIONS

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: [Groff] new file DISTRIBUTIONS
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:56:13 +0100

On 03/07/14 15:50, Bernd Warken wrote:
> I propose to start a new file DISTRIBUTIONS in the top directory.
> This file will report the maintainers of known distributions.
>
> ####### DISTRIBUTIONS
> OpenBSD - Ingo Schwarze <address@hidden>
> LinuxMint Debian - Keith Marshall <address@hidden>

I am NOT the maintainer of the LinuxMint distribution; other than being
a USER of their Debian Edition, I am, in no way, even associated with
LinuxMint!  For their Debian Edition, I guess ...

> Debian - Colin Watson <address@hidden

... is the EFFECTIVE maintainer, since the LinuxMint distributors will
pull packages from the Debian repositories.  Colin may also be the
effective maintainer for the Ubuntu based LinuxMint variants.

Keith.