Re: [Groff] character u21D5 is not available in groff

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] character u21D5 is not available in groff
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:37:54 +0100

Thank you Ted for that, I hadn't twigged, and it will of some use.

The proper use of ellipsis in text is as punctuation, and depending on
the font may be subject to kerning. So it's use from a symbol font may
not have all the properties. On the other hand apparently .cflags works
for symbols from other fonts, eg to declare a sentence terminator.

I've just found that it's in text fonts under \[u2026]\[el]

Denis