Re: [Groff] Using non-ASCII characters in mom

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Using non-ASCII characters in mom
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 17:36:30 -0400

Per --

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014, Per Edin wrote:
> The problem is that any lower-case non-ASCII letters, such as å, in my
> .TITLE are not converted into an upper-case letters in my page
> headers. I'll provide you with a small sample file demonstrating the
> problem ASAP.

Ah.  This is unrelated to the error messages you've been seeing, ie,

  noname.mom:60: can't translate character code 229 to special character
  `oa' in transparent throughput

I've fixed the problem and will be committing the updated om.tmac to
the git repo and to mom's website in an hour or so.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca