Re: [Groff] Installing new fonts in MOM/Groff using install-font.sh

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] Installing new fonts in MOM/Groff using install-font.sh
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:50:08 -0400

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014, Yves Cloutier wrote:
> For example if I run:
>
> sudo ./install-font.sh -s -F Rawlinson -f +R RawlinsonTwo.otf
>
> I get the following:
>
> ln: target ‘/tmp/install-font/RawlinsonTwo.otf’ is not a directory

I can't seem to reproduce this.  Using your command line with an
abitrary .otf font on my system, everything goes through fine.

What directory are you in when you run install-font?  The target for
ln should be RawlinsonTwo.otf in the directory you're installing
from. '/tmp/install-font/RawlinsonTwo.otf' is the name of the
link the script is trying to create.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca