Re: [Groff] commit policy

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] commit policy
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 01:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Warren,
You are right that gerrit is probably overkill for a project with relatively few
contributors, and people who seem to generally work well together with a
lot of dramatic flare-ups and such...

Interesting about lilypond...  Gerrit seems to be associated with Jenkins, that
automatically builds everything whenever anyone makes a change.  So the
testing is automated.  Again, nice for a big project, probably less essential
for
a small one.

I'm going back into lurking mode now...
meg