Re: [Groff] [groff]: New groff preprocessor for Perl parts in groff file

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] [groff]: New groff preprocessor for Perl parts in groff files.
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:56:50 +0100

> Von: "Ingo Schwarze" <address@hidden>
>
> I suspect this reordering might be a bad idea.  I realize you are
> trying to make this nicer by ordering it alphabetically, but i don't
> think the order is arbitrary.  I certainly remember dependency and
> ordering issues when porting groff in the past.

Ordering is 'logical' ("Spock").  The suckers in the brain cannot fix
their bugs because they hear only voices and are not `logical' ("Spock").

Most humans believe that they can seea the reality.  But the human eyes
are only RGB-detectors measuring the percentage of the colors Red, Green,
Blue.  These 3 values are sent to the human brain, which is just a better
computer.  There is a graphical program running that generates a picture.
Most humans think that this picture is the truth.

The reality on Earth is 3-dimensional or more by Superstring theory and
M-theory in physics.  But The generated picture is almost flat, so 2- or
2 1/2-dimensional, as if it was.part of some kind of computer game,
See the movie `Langoliers' about the roman of Stephen King,.

Good luck anyway.  `Free your Mind" like Neo in the Matrix videos!

Bernd Warken