Re: [Groff] The future redux

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [Groff] The future redux
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 23:06:17 +0100

> Three browsers, three layouts (surf uses webkit).

Hmmm, well, I suspect if you used groff with -Tlatin1, -Tlj4,
-Tdvi, and -Tps you might also get four different layouts...
Simply consider different browsers like different devices.

> Firefox's is perfect!

It's better than the others, but I wouldn't call it perfect
(but obviously that's a matter of taste).  For example,
numerator and denominator of fractions should in my opinion
use the regular font size (except in inline equations, where
you don't want extra line space).  TeX usually does it nicer.