Re: [Groff] [Groff-commit] GNU troff branch, master, updated. dcdf54071d

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] [Groff-commit] GNU troff branch, master, updated. dcdf54071d1369e724cffe2e2cfbf0461a3611d1
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:10:07 +0100 (CET)

> Something seems to have happened to Bernd.  His messages from most
> of 2013 were energetic and a little opinionated, but lately he seems
> to have gone off the deep end.

Yes :-(  Up to now I was able to friendly ignore it as long as groff
wasn't affected.  It seems that his `gone off the deep end' comes in
waves, so let's see how things evolve.

He had a very severe bicyle accident around 2005 or 2006, staying in
hospital for a few months and being a handicapped person since then,
he told me.  He also mentioned that he had to re-learn various
programming languages, so it seems that mental issues also come into
play.  I don't know more about this, unfortunately.