Re: [Groff] removing RUNOFF man page

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] removing RUNOFF man page
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:36:41 +0100 (CET)

>> It also changes the licence from >=GPLv3 to >=GPLv2 on a couple of
>> files that remain; they're copyright FSF.  COPYING at the top level
>> is v3.  I don't know if this is an issue, just raising it for those
>> that do.
>
> GPL2 is logical, [...]

Bernd, I've updated the whole groff package to GPLv3 in 2009.  I can't
remember that you have ever objected to that.

Please revert the license changes and reinstate GPLv3.  If you really
want to use GPLv2 you have to do a fork of your groff files, putting
*future changes* under GPLv2.  I won't accept any change within the
groff bundle.