Re: [Groff] Prepareing of new release

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [Groff] Prepareing of new release
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 10:03:08 -0700

> I want to announce the preparation of a new groff release. I'd like to
> ask once again to send patches for the current version.

As Werner mentioned in a November 27 email, the TODO file is obsolete
and should be removed (or perhaps its current content replaced with a
pointer to the Savannah bug tracker).

The PROJECTS file is of a similar crusty vintage, last touched nearly
a decade ago.  Is any of that file's content still relevant?  I don't
really understand its four entries.