[Groff] git push did not work for me

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: [Groff] git push did not work for me
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:00:04 +0100 (CET)

I tried to change groff.cpp by adding the groff option -G to the usage
documentation in synopsis().
IO used the following commands for that purpose:

###

git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/groff.git

cd groff/src/roff/groff
emacs groff.cpp
git add groff.cpp

cd ../../..
git commit

git push origin master

###

Everything worked fine except the final git ^push´.  I got the following result
for this command:

Counting objects: 11, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
Writing objects: 100% (6/6), 583 bytes, done.
Total 6 (delta 4), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To git://git.savannah.gnu.org/groff.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
error: Fehler beim Versenden einiger Referenzen nach
'git://git.savannah.gnu.org/groff.git'

Bernd Warken