Re: [Groff] I have a git conversion of the repo ready for review.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [Groff] I have a git conversion of the repo ready for review.
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:51:46 -0500

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>:
> 3. The commit bd3759da506a6fc989f9766313f2d38d66e4e1e1 (`Forgot to
>    commit this file.') exhibits a bug in the conversion: The affected
>    file (tmac.doc.old) was not part of the first CVS import, but
>    present in the 1.15 tarball.  It seems that the step
>
>      version 1.15 -> first CVS commit
>
>    didn't properly remove files not in this first CVS commit.

There you turned up a place where the reposurgeon language needed to
be extended.  Sometimes when crafting repositories, persistence if
files from the old repository will be wanted.  Simetimes it won't.

I've added a --prune option to the unite command, used it, and
checked that tmac.doc.old doesn't persist past the join point.

Still working in issues 2 and 4.