Re: [Groff] groff repo conversion in progress

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff repo conversion in progress
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:48:03 +0000

Hi Eric,

> In that case, the metadata hacking is all done.  All that's left to
> determine is how much prehistoric daya we can find and glue to the
> front of the repo.

Are you aware of the 1.02 onwards in

    ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/groff/old/
    ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/groff/

http://www.informatica.co.cr/unix/research/1991/0115.htm refers to 1.00
and 1.01 but I haven't come across them anywhere.

Tell us what you've got and perhaps list members can have a poke around
for what else they have.

Cheers, Ralph.