Re: [Groff] Typesetting dashes

From: Clarke Echols
Subject: Re: [Groff] Typesetting dashes
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:56:36 -0700

I sometimes mix fonts and sizes inside of single lines in some of the
things I create.  I like things just fine the way they are.

I put normal spaces around em dashes ( \(em ) and don't concern myself
with end or beginning of line because I use them to break up sentences,
and I definitely do NOT want dashes with no spaces around them.

Clarke