Re: [Groff] Where do we go from here?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Where do we go from here?
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:35:43 +0100 (CET)

> [...]  I would like to suggest a precursor to all of those: having
> groff use a modern bug-tracking application.

We have this already:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=groff

However, it isn't advocated in groff's README yet, so it's rather
dormant.  I fully agree that this should be changed (and sorry for not
doing this already; I've simply forgotten to do this).

So here's a task for someone who want to help, but isn't a programmer:
Simply walk over the bug-groff mailing list, checking the validity of
reports, adding them to the tracker, and responsing to the bug report
on the mailing list with a link to the tracker issue.