Re: [Groff] Multiple Lines Equation

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] Multiple Lines Equation
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 18:14:53 +0100 (GMT)

On 27-Oct-2013 12:53:35 Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi Ted,
>
>> Caleb Foong's query has prompted me to add a
>> section on "multiple-line equations", so here is the result.
>> The new section is on pages 5-6 of the attached PDF:
>
>     I have also written ‘specials’ hphantom{...} (an
>     invisible object, width = 0 and height equal to ...)
>     and hphantom{...} (invisible object matching
>     both the width and the height of ...).
>
> Those hphantoms should be vphantom and phantom?
>
> Cheers, Ralph.

Yes Ralph!!
To the current mutter of near-off-topic, I will add:

  Never do your own proof-reading.
  You will see what you intended to write, not what you wrote.

I have amended the file accordingly, revised version attached
as PDF (same name): eqnguide.pdf

Thanks Ralph. And, on the basis of the above principle, I would
be happy to so the same for you some day.

Cheers,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>