Re: [Groff] [mom] center pic-diagrams

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] [mom] center pic-diagrams
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:20:29 -0400

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi Marcel,
>
> > With -ms pic-diagrams are centered horizontaly on the page.  Is there
> > a way to achieve this behavior with -mom?
>
> If mom doesn't supply .PS and .PE definitions, have you tried adding
> -mpic to get its simple ones?  groff_tmac(5) mentions it.

Yes, include -mpic on the command line to get diagrams centred.  And
please use the latest version of om.tmac from the cvs or from the
tarball at

  http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-2.0-a_1.tar.gz

since it contains a few fixes that affect pic.

I hope to include proper pic support in mom in the near future.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca