[Groff] groff fonts problem in Tiny Core Linux

From: maouinin
Subject: [Groff] groff fonts problem in Tiny Core Linux
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

I recently installed the groff extension in Tiny Core linux and ran into a
problem with fonts. Documents were fine with roman font, but italics and
bold requests were seemingly completely ignored. I suspect this is a problem
somewhere in the environment since the requisite files all seem to be in the
fonts directories. But I am not exactly sure what I should be looking for.