[Groff] Fonts when using groff in TCL

From: maouinin
Subject: [Groff] Fonts when using groff in TCL
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 06:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

Tiny Core Linux is a minimal linux distribution that I have been using for
some time when I travel. I have it installed on a usb thumb drive, which I
take with me instead of a computer. I recently installed the groff extension
and started to do some work with that. Everything went fine until I tried to
change fonts ( nothing major-- just bold and italics). The requests just
seem to be  Using the same files on another installation, everything works
fine. I have the feeling that this has to do with something in the
environment, but I am not sure, and I am uncertain just what I should be
looking for. Any ideas?

If anyone wants to download and try Tiny Core, the iso image is very small
and everything runs from memory -- no need to install. After booting from
the cd you can simply use the package manager to download and load groff and
you are ready to go.