Re: [Groff] [Groff-commit] groff ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 arch/d

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] [Groff-commit] groff ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 arch/djg...
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:37:03 +0200 (CEST)

> Gesendet: Montag, 15. April 2013 um 22:23 Uhr
> Von: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
> An: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
> Betreff: Re: [Groff-commit] groff ChangeLog Makefile.in aclocal.m4 arch/djg...
>

> > +# codeset.m4 serial 4 (gettext-0.18)
> > [...]
>
> Uh, oh, again you've commited stuff to `aclocal.m4' which shouldn't be
> there.  Besides this, the patch looks fine.  Now that you've added the
> file with the perl m4 stuff, you should commit regenerated `configure'
> and `aclocal.m4' files ASAP.

No I didn't add anything to `aclocal.m4', I just ran aclocal for test, not in
the CVS as I hope.

As you told me I try to get newer versions of the GNU autotools.  My first
try on the git daily version did not work.

So now I'm looking for compiling the latest `tar' forms which have a
`configure' script.

Bernd Warken