Re: [Groff] Using variables from register within fractions or equations

From: maouinin
Subject: Re: [Groff] Using variables from register within fractions or equations
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 02:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you. He probably did. It works. So now everything works, including the
user.

When I give these tests, which often run into a number of pages I like to
put the "page_number of total_pages". Something like "page 3 of 8". This at
times helps me avoid some classroom/testing confusion. In TeX there is a
package for this, "lastpage" if I remember correctly. How would I achieve
this with groff?