Re: [Groff] groff_mm(7) manpage

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff_mm(7) manpage
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 22:28:44 +0100 (CET)

[Originally sent to bug-groff; about mm's PIC macro]

> But there seems to be another difference:
>
> .PSPIC centers the image by default, whereas for .PIC the default is
> left-aligned.

Interestingly, the groff_mm(7) man page doesn't say which of the
parameters is the default.  Maybe the left-aligned default has
historical reasons, I don't know.

While looking into the source code I see that option -B (to produce a
box around the image) of the PIC macro isn't documented either...

Sigh.  No time to work on this.  If someone provides a patch (*with* a
ChangeLog entry), I can commit it.