Re: [Groff] groff_lilypond v0.2

From: Pierre-Jean
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff_lilypond v0.2
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:16:47 +0100

Hello alls,

The groff_lilypond program is a very nice idea. But since
many of you seems to want to write music with troff, why not
asking to lilypond people to implement a groff output, since
it seems to exist a latex output?

I mean, they might not want, or have no time to do this,
but, it's not impossible that someone find interesting to
work on that, isn't it?

I'm asking this question because I don't exactly understand
why nobody seems to wish that: is that wished but for some
reason impossible -- and so not said -- or is that not
wished? In both case, I would appreciate to understand why.

Cheers,

Pierre-Jean.