Re: [Groff] groff-current fail to compile

From: g . esp
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff-current fail to compile
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:10:17 +0100 (CET)

----- Mail original -----

that was better with 1.22.1 patched with diff.gz. I could compile again.
I could confirm some of the warnings new in 1.22.1 remain in cvs code.
See attached log

Looking at font/devpdf/util/BuildFoundries were the warnings come from,
I see 2 unimportant typo.
Here is a patch with more typo fixed (with partial help from misspellings)

Gilles