Re: [Groff] [mom] string arguments and double quotes

From: Denis M. Wilson
Subject: Re: [Groff] [mom] string arguments and double quotes
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 16:54:28 +0000

Yes, you can use a double quote in a macro argument (it is documented
and has been there forever).

But it gives you the ASCII quote mark, not the typographical open and
close quotes which are use in typesetting English (\[lq] and \[rq]).

What special symbols you use would depend on the language, eg I believe
guillemets are used in French.

Hope this helps.

Denis