[Groff] [mom] switching to 2 colums mode

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [Groff] [mom] switching to 2 colums mode
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 00:22:11 +0100

Hi,

I would like to switch to 2 colums mode at the end of a document. More precisely, I'm trying to write a simple style file for makeindex to generate an index. Previously with ms package I used .2C.

But with mom it seems that using the COLUMS macro is only possible if you want to apply it to the whole document, as it must be defined before .START.

How can I switch in 2 colums mode after the .START macro ?

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues