[Groff] Mom and tbl

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [Groff] Mom and tbl
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 22:25:21 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to use mom (until now I was using ms) and I encountered some problems with tbl. The only we way I found to make tbl work was to use it with the .FLOAT macro, which is sometimes annoying if I want to put my table at a precise location. If I don't put my table in a float the table and the rest of the document won't be displayed.

Should I always use FLOAT with tbl ? Are there any alternative to make tables with mom ?

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues