Re: [Groff] Get margin of a Postscript file

From: Jérôme Frgacic
Subject: Re: [Groff] Get margin of a Postscript file
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:29:36 +0000 (GMT)

After some research, I think I have found a possible solution ! :)
I discovered the poppler library (in my case, the Glib front end), which
permit, inter alia, to obtain the position of each letter in a page.
With this information and some other given by this library, I think I
can realize a little software that tell if yes or no a document
respect the instructions given to us.

In all cases, thank you very much for your help and the time you have spen
trying to resolve my problem. ;)

On Tue 11 Dec 2012 11:42:36 +1100 Robert Thorsby wrote :
> The earlier suggestion that you simply check the settings in the
> university's template, to my mind, make sense. You can then create
> appropriate setting for a set of groff macros. Or better yet, use the
> mom macros.

It is not necessary to open the template to get the instructions, we
already have it on paper. ;)
Nevertheless, even if I produce a PDF that respect their order, this is
not good, because they want an MS-Word document.