[Groff] Get margin of a Postscript file

From: Jérôme Frgacic
Subject: [Groff] Get margin of a Postscript file
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 12:20:16 +0000 (GMT)

Thank for your reply. :)

Here is the context : I'm student in Law and next year
I will have to write a memorandum.  Nevertheless, this memorandum must be in MS
Word format which displease me greatly.  This format is imposed to verify if we
respect the instructions, and especially the margins.

In this situation, I wonder if there is a solution to obtain this information
from another format, like Postscript, so I can propose an alternative to
the use of MS Word format.