Re: [Groff] Macro packages

From: Luis Anaya
Subject: Re: [Groff] Macro packages
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:07:42 -0400

trebol <address@hidden> writes:

> isn't necessary for a spanish like me write ano  instead  of
[chomp...]
I speak Spanish and I should probably be offended by this :)

Perhaps you can use the \o escape to write the appropriate accent
if you want to stick with ASCII. Therefore, you can write "year" as
a\o'n~'o without people getting confused with the rear hatch of the
human body. :)

Luis (aka. Eng. Luis Roberto Anaya Rivera).

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com