[Groff] Macro packages

From: trebol
Subject: [Groff] Macro packages
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:21:23 +0100

> You  can  put  the  modified  unicode.tmac  in  your
> site-tmac directory and leave the original file  un-
> changed.   site-tmac  is  checked first and its con-
> tents are preferred to those in tmac.   Or  you  can
> follow  Ralph's  advice  and  override those mapping
> right in the source.

   I  put  a  modified  unicode.tmac in a local directory. I
never will change these characters, they are  in  everywhere
and  in all kind of code. I like ASCII, and besides nowadays
isn't necessary for a spanish like me write ano  instead  of
año  (memories of my old spectrum...) I prefer use ASCII and
complete it only with my needs (accents, ¿, ¡,...).

   Thanks to all for the help.