Re: [Groff] Build groff from CVS - afmtodit not found

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Build groff from CVS - afmtodit not found
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 17:44:09 +0200 (CEST)

> Warning: line 78: Failed to create groff font 'U-AB' by running
> afmtodit

This means that the URW versions of the standard Postscript fonts are
either not installed or located in a directory not found by a building
script.  We are aware of this problem, and this will be eventually
fixed.

> PS: I have a system-wide afmtodit in /usr/bin/afmtodit but I assume
> this shouldn't be taken as afmtodit is part of groff?

Only groff has afmtodit.  Maybe it's an older version, but the above
error is not due to that.