[Groff] Compiler error

From: mikkel meinike
Subject: [Groff] Compiler error
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 19:02:59 +0200

I have tried to compile latest groff on my debian chroot on my android
tablet with ARM processor. Here I have this compilation error. I can see a
response to an email I have found from Ted that it is essential to give the
path to the fonts during configure but how?

Mikkel

-----------------------------------
Warning: line 106: Failed to create groff font 'U-S' by running afmtodit
Warning: line 107: Failed to create groff font 'U-TB' by running afmtodit
Warning: line 108: Failed to create groff font 'U-TBI' by running afmtodit
Warning: line 109: Failed to create groff font 'U-TI' by running afmtodit
Warning: line 110: Failed to create groff font 'U-TR' by running afmtodit
Warning: line 111: Failed to create groff font 'U-ZCMI' by running afmtodit
Warning: line 112: Failed to create groff font 'U-ZD' by running afmtodit
make[2]: *** [DESC] Fejl 1
make[2]: Forlader katalog '/home/mikkel/build/groff-current/font/devpdf'
make[1]: *** [font/devpdf] Fejl 2
make[1]: Forlader katalog '/home/mikkel/build/groff-current'
make: *** [all] Fejl 2