Re: [Groff] how to use amsmath symbols in groff

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] how to use amsmath symbols in groff
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 06:03:02 +0200 (CEST)

> I am sorry to ask more questions. I am trying to use pdfmark of
> Keith Marshall.  Can you please guide me through exact process so
> that I can do it and probably contribute back if I succeed?

As a first action, run afmtodit on the AMS math fonts, using a map
file which maps the PS glyph names (in the AFM files) to groff glyph
names already in use (in the files `SA' and `SB' in directory
/usr/local/share/groff/<version>/font/devdvi/) for consistency.
Writing this map file is the real work.

Then simply follow the default route for installing additional PS
fonts, as outlined in the `grops' man page (section `FONT
INSTALLATION').